(from the BSD license:)
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Video Some random video capture, playback, and
compression software. Extremely beta, it probably won't work.
- Mandel A parallel fractal drawing program, written to learn MPI. It will probably not run.
- cwchat a morse code practice program which runs over Internet. Requires X, and /dev/speaker (definitely available under FreeBSD, probably under Linux, dunno about other OS's).
- Webjamma A http load generator. The design
goal is to destroy the web server, as opposed to any realistic traffic shaping.
- tideclock A tide clock for a Timex data-link watch.
This is a preliminary version...
- myquote Myquote: a quotes database for PalmOS. Sourcecode only...
- diskimage diskimage: A dd replacement type thing which retries failed sectors for making images of flaky floppies
- makecodewheel makecodewheel: Bit of perl for generating an xfig file of an encoder wheel for an optical encoder.